Our Current Job Opportunities
As a Property Manager at Lux Communities you are the leader of the on-site team and have the direct oversight of all property functions. You will work both independently and with the Area Manager to strategize and implement both long and short-term goals.
- Ensure the ongoing and timely financial budgeting, analysis, and reports
- Develops and manage all on-sight leasing specialists
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate and manage all third party vendors
- Deal with resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
- Maintain accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
Education and Experience
College degree, Preferred
Residential property management experience
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong management and sales management skills
Additional Skills Desired
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiating, organization, and planning skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Appfolio
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Degree Required
- Sales and/or Customer Service Experience
- Valid Driver’s License. Some travel is required. (Vehicle allowance provided.)
- Base pay DOE plus a commission/bonus plan.
- Hours are flexible between 20-30+ per week. Only shift requirement is availability from 3pm- 7pm at least 2 days per week and 2 Saturdays per month from 10am-4pm.
Leasing Specialist (Part-Time)
Customer Service is the name of the game when it comes to the Leasing Specialist at Lux Communities. Understanding what the customer needs and coordinating to make our luxury apartments the perfect place to call home is the ultimate goal. Get creative by working within a team to reach the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to reach occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals. The position is highly sales and goal driven which makes earning potentials unlimited.
Part-time hours are flexible around school and other work schedules. Will need to commit to working until 7pm at least 2 days per week and 2 Saturdays per month from 10am-4pm. (Typical weekday schedule would be 2pm-7pm.)